Stoke Nudington, Nude York or NuDelhi; this Summer is about stripping off.
Ursula had tried to contact me about modelling with Spirited Bodies – she is a life model, artist and performance poet. I had clearly been busy. Serendipity lined us up however as Ron double booked us yesterday and we got networking in the nude. The Portobello artists had a rare treat!
A beautiful occasion we wanted to remember; a most auspicious meeting!
Check out Ursula performing:
And here is one of her poems:
- Double exposure art (oliviaricci.wordpress.com)
- Don’t google image search “nude model.” (ask.metafilter.com)
- Double Exposure (mossandfog.com)
- Poetry slamming at Shake the Dust weekend (standard.co.uk)
- TED: Rives: Reinventing the encyclopedia game – Rives (2012) (ted.com)
- …Sometimes it’s not just what you know..its who you know… (new2performancepoetry.wordpress.com)
- When space is silence… (whenspaceissilence.wordpress.com)
- “Whatever I am” (njpoems.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Manuscript 2.0: Finding the Point, Again (jhointhecity.wordpress.com)
- Stanza: The Road Not Taken (ahousewithabrokenheart.wordpress.com)
- Queering SFF – Pride Month Extravaganza: Here, We Cross Edited by Rose Lemberg (tor.com)
- Poem of the week: Fruition by Rhian Edwards (guardian.co.uk)
- Poetry Parnassus: “This global chorus” (newstatesman.com)